My Kikki K A5 Planner


Hello planner girls,

So my last post today is looking at my newest planner, my Kikki K A5. I've wated this planner in this beautiful bright yellow for a while now, since I saw it on Plan2Create's YouTube channel in fact. Unfortunately Kikki K had stopped making it but I was delighted when I found this one for sale on one of the Facebook groups I belong to. It was in mint condition and I felt really lucky in get my hands on it! I decided to create a second planner for work but rather than put my day-to-day tasks in it, I'm going to plan out tasks related to my ongoing professional training.





Spotlight on making my own dividers.

As with all my ring-bound planners, I'm not a fan of the dividers that they come with, so decided to make my own from 12 x 12 paper.

I'm lucky enough to have a huge selection of dies for card making and I use a set from My Favourite Things to create the tabs along the top.

I use a laminator to make the dividers more durable and complete them by adding labels using my Brother label maker.





This final photo shows the inside front cover of my planner. It's not as heavily decorated as some but I wanted to keep it quite functional for work, as well as cute. I've added a to-do list note pad and hampster sticky tabs, as well as washi tape samples for colour coding topics as I go.


Hope you enjoyed this look at some of my planners. I'll be back soon with more, take care xx

No comments