My Filofax Cover Story Personal Planner

Hello again,

For my second post today, I thought I'd talk a bit about my Filofax Cover story Personal Planner. I love the bright pattern on the cover of this planner. It makes me so happy. I thought it would be perfect for planning my creative time. Like most people, I have a busy life, and sometimes I need to plan ahead so that I spend my free time doing the things I'm really passionate about - rather than just watching tv! I use my planner to keep track of deadline for various online card competitions I like to enter, as well as thinking of blog post ideas and generally working out what craft will take priority at different times.






Spotlight on making my own planner stickers. I bought myself a Silhouette Portrait a couple of months ago and I've really enjoyed making my own stickers.

I made the ones I use in this planner from clip art I bought from one of my new favourite Etsy sellers, Handmek. I love his handrawn, watercoloured style and these kawaii fruit were right up my street.

I combined the images with half boxes I already had in my collection and turned them into my very own sticker collection.
 Spotlight on my page marker.

I got the idea for this page marker from one of my favourite YouTubers. Her channel is called Plan2Create and rather unsurprisingly, most of her videos are planner-related.

As well as marking the current week in my planner, I also use it to remind me which stickers of for which type of crafty project (each of the boxes has a different fruit on the bottom left corner - it's my version of colour coding)
 Spotlight on using my stickers during the week.

I found these printable inserts on Etsy too. The boxes are the same width as the Erin Condren Vertical Life Planners, which making getting stickers that fit super easy.

I mark each upcoming deadline or planned activity with a half box and fill out the details with my trusty friction pen.











For the final photo in this post, I just thought I'd give you a look at the front inside cover of my planner. I used the my usual selection of pretty clips as well as die cut ephemera to add colour and texture. The folder you can see peeking out from the front pocket is one I made myself to keep all my stickers tidy. Hope you like it



I'll be back soon with my final post of the day - talking about my new Kikki K planner

No comments