Mrs Brimbles Sticker Club October 2017: Watercolour Autumn

Hi Guys,

Well it seems like forever since I shared anything here. I've been pretty busy with work but I've got lots of crafty things planned over the next few days and weeks so I'm hoping to get back into the flow of things again.

So, to kick things off I've got the very beautiful October Sticker Club Kit from Mrs Brimbles to share with you. There were two options this month and I went for the adorable watercolour animals - of course. The other option is an equally awesome halloween kit so if fluffy animals aren't your thing (...unlikley but maybe that applies to someone out there!) then there's another option out there for you.

The first sheet of the kit is the super cute animal deco.  I love the fox , he's just gorgeous:



The second sheet is these docorative banners and month titles. I love the festive pumpkins and acorns!
These matching functional stickers are great for those essential lists and keeping track of tasks such as shopping and washing
The final sheet in the kit includes headers and 3 watercolour full boxes. I've got my eye on the phrases for an autumnal journal page this month
Hope you've enjoyed this first look at Anna's great new sticker club kit for October. I'll leave you with a final look at all the sticker sheets together. If you like what you see you can pick up a kit for yourself in Anna's shop

1 comment

  1. They are such beautiful watercolour images Anna has created xx

    ReplyDelete