My Kate Spade Personal Planner

Hi Guys,

So, it's confession time. I genuinely wanted to post a planner post everyday last week. Sadly, I bit off a little bit more than I could chew, especially this close to my appraisal at work. Oh well! To try to make up for it I've got three posts ready to go tonight.

The first of my posts is going to be about my beautiful Kate Spade Wellesley Planner in 'ballet slipper'. I love how pretty and feminine this planner is. Plus having the zip all the way around makes my feel like everything is a bit more secure. I've also been pleasantly surprised by the inserts that came with it. The paper quality is great and I love the minimalist style of the weekly pages - perfect for adding lots of stickers!






Spotlight on planner clips

These are some of my favourite accesories, particularly for adding colour and interest to the inside front cover of my planners.

The ones in my Kate Spade are a mixture of Etsy buys, TPS kit embellishments, Reset Girl clips and ones I made myself. 

I also love the add pretty journalling cards to my pockets and these two are some of my favourites.








I love to make my own dividers from pretty patterned paper - I've got quite alot in my stash for card making. These I bought especially for making the dividers. I like colours that look good together but I don't need for them to match as such. I like to choose papers from different brands and collections, just to keep things interesting. I also like to use specialty papers, such as this gold foiled acetate, whenever I find some I like.



Next up is my Filofax Cover Story Personal Planner. See you again soon xx

No comments