Week 17 (2017) Planner Spread

Hello,

Well, here goes nothing - my first ever share of a planner spread! Both of the planner pages I'm sharing are older ones I'm particularly happy with. Actually their both form around the time of Cambs Planner Con when, of course, I will feeling particularly motivated to do beautiful things with my planner:





Spotlight on Mrs Brimbles planner stickers.

I love these cute hand-drawn stickers and the April Kit, although great for anyone, was particularly useful for those of us attending Cambs Planner Con. The colours and floral pattern coordinated with the branding for the convention - nothing short of planner perfection!
















I used stickers from the following companies to create my planner spread for this week:

  • Mrs Brimbles 
  • Plannable Designs
  • BlingBling Planner (Printable)
  • Chocho & Mimi

No comments