Week 18 (2017) Planner Spread

Good evening,

For my second planner post tonight I'm sharing week 18. I actually did the initial spread at Cambs Planner Con and filled in the details when I got back home. I used lots of the freebies from our goody bag and the main theme was based on a kit from Little Rainbow Moon who had a stall at the event itself:





Spotlight on sequins as embellishments.

I actually stole these sequins from our table decoration at the convention. The tables were beautifully decorated and I think everyone look a few sequins home with them, intentionally or not.

I love using sequins in my card making and they make a great sparly addition to a planner spread also.

The stickers I used to complete this weeks spread were from the following companies:

  • Little Rainbow Moon
  • Chocho & Mimi 
  • MAMBI Happy Planner
  • Anna's Planner Bubble
  • Heidi Swapp
  • Stick with the Joneses
  • BlingBling Planner (Printable)
  • Illustrated Faith
  • Hazy Days UK
  • Beautiful Planning 

No comments