Week 25 (2017) Planner Spread

Happy Sunday everyone,

Hope things are as sunny with you as they are over my way. I was inspired by the beautiful weather, to create a planner spread using tropical flowers and butterflies. I created my own stickers using clip art from various Etsy stores. I used a combination of watercolour and photograhic images - always a beaufiful coombination I think!



Although I enjoyed creating these pages, I must admit it got a bit heated yesterday when my Silhouette decided it wasn't going to play anymore. I don't really know what the problem is but it won't read the registration marks. I've been through the advice on the Silhouette website and watched several YouTube videos but no luck. In the end I did the fussy cutting myself which, thankfully I find quite relaxing - otherwise the Silhouette would've ended up in bits and in the bin.

 Spotlight on Once More with Love stickers.

So I'm guessing that if you're into planner stickers you'll have heard of this awesome Etsy shop but if not then you NEED to take a look.

There is always a Munchkin (cute hand-drawn people in most of the stickers) for every occasion and I don't think I've ever done a planner spread without at least one of them in.

It's a US store but shipping to the UK is pretty reasonable from what I remember.

Anyway, if you fancy checking out what they have to offer then head on over to Easy - you won't regret it, although I suppose your bank balance might!
Well before I head off, I just wanted to share my good new with you. I've been chosen for Mrs Brimbles Sticker Club design team. It'll be my first ever design team job and I'm soooo excited - basically I haven't stopped smiling since I found out. If you click on the picture below it'll take you to Mrs Brimbles blog post to find out all about it:



No comments