Wish You Were Here Journaling Page

Hello and goodnight!

Phew, well I've finally got to the end of my posts for today. I'll leave you with this journaling page that I started during Geraldine's session at Cambs Planner Con. We were all given some journaling cards/ephemera, stickers and colour mist to play with and then we got on with creating. I hadn't done much creative journaling before but it was great fun and definately something I want to try more of:





I took my inspiration from the summery theme of the journaling cards I had in my pack, including some great flip flops. I printed off a picture of my dog from last summer and off I went. Sadly James (my dog) passed away a few months ago but, even though it made me a bit sad to write about him, it was also really lovely to remember the great times we had together. Summer was always the best time for James as it meant longer days so more time for walkies and playing in the park.

Spotlight on the HP Sprocket.

I love this little printer for on the go memory keeping and journaling. It prints adhesive-backed 2x3 images, which are of surprisingly good quality, in seconds. It does tend to make everything a bit yellow but you can adjust for that with a photo editing app prior to printing.


I used lots of different products to create my page and here are the companies they were from:

  • Mrs Brimbles (journaling cards, sequins, washi tape and stickers)
  • Illustrated Faith (letter and heart stickers)
  • Hobbycraft (letter stickers)
  • Heidi Swapp (glitter letter stickers)
  • Studio Calico (Mr Hueys Color Mist, washi tape and phrase stickers)

Well I'm off to bed as it's been a long day. Hope you can join me next week for more planning-related blog posts daily xx

No comments